a digital library of Unitarian Universalist biographies, history, books, and media
the digital library of Unitarian Universalism
Home » Cambridge & Harvard » The History of Cambridge: Additional Images

The History of Cambridge: Additional Images

7. Additional Images

Cooper-Frost-Austin-House, the oldest house now in Cambridge. On Linnaean St.

Cooper-Frost-Austin-House, the oldest house now in Cambridge. On Linnaean St.

The Old Harvard Seal. From <em>The Harvard Book: A Series of Historical, Biographical, and Descriptive Sketches.</em>

The Old Harvard Seal. From The Harvard Book: A Series of Historical, Biographical, and Descriptive Sketches.

Massachusetts Hall, constructed in 1712. The oldest existing building at Harvard. Contemporary Photograph.  From <em> From Cambridge Reconsidered</em>.

Massachusetts Hall, constructed in 1712. The oldest existing building at Harvard. Contemporary Photograph. From Cambridge Reconsidered.

Holden Chapel, constructed in 1736. Only briefly used for public worship, it has been used for many purposes, including the Medical School. Contemporary photograph. From <em>The Harvard Book</em>.

Holden Chapel, constructed in 1736. Only briefly used for public worship, it has been used for many purposes, including the Medical School. Contemporary photograph. From The Harvard Book.

View of Harvard College. Engraved in 1767 by Paul Revere. From <em>From The Harvard Book</em>.

View of Harvard College. Engraved in 1767 by Paul Revere. From The Harvard Book.

View of the Cambridge Common, ca. 1808-9, with Harvard College on the left and Christ Church on the right. From <em>From Views of Harvard</em>.

View of the Cambridge Common, ca. 1808-9, with Harvard College on the left and Christ Church on the right. From Views of Harvard.

Harvard University. Eliza Susan Quincy's drawing of the September 1836 procession of Harvard alumni leaving the First Parish Meeting House and walking to the Pavilion. From <em>Views of Harvard</em>.

Harvard University. Eliza Susan Quincy’s drawing of the September 1836 procession of Harvard alumni leaving the First Parish Meeting House and walking to the Pavilion. From Views of Harvard.

Series Navigation<< Mr. HilliardThe History of Cambridge: Bibliography >>